Dr. Prikhojan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alexander Prikhojan, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Prikhojan completed a residency at Beth Israel Medical Center. He currently practices at Alexander Prikhojan MD, PhD and is affiliated with Saint Thomas West Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Prikhojan is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Academy Of Medical Sciences, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Moscow School Of Medicine and Dentistry, Medical School — 1982
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Managed Care (Non-HMO)
- POMCO Group
- Vista Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Alexander Prikhojan MD, PhD4230 Harding Pike Ste 400, Nashville, TN 37205 Existing Patients: (615) 301-7060
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Prikhojan?
I have been seeing this doctor for seven years. He is the only doctor that was able to diagnose my rare disorder, and every time I cannot tolerate a new medication, he is very careful about figuring out if I will tolerate other ones. Incredibly smart, kind, thorough, and always very promptly returns my calls when I have concerns or questions. AMAZING DOCTOR.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Prikhojan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Prikhojan frequently treats Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), ADHD and-or ADD, and Anxiety.
Dr. Prikhojan's office is located at 4230 Harding Pike Ste 400, Nashville, TN 37205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Prikhojan speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Thomas West Hospital