Dr. Alexander Zotos, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zotos' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alexander Zotos, MD is a addiction medicine specialist in Chattanooga, TN. Dr. Zotos completed a residency at University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Chattanooga Campus. He currently practices at Alexander Zotos M.D.FASAM and is affiliated with Hamilton Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zotos is board certified in Addiction Medicine.
- Loyola University Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Medical Review Officer, Other Education — 2012
- Addiction Medicine-Chattanooga, Tn, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Geriatric Medicine-University Of Tennessee Chattanooga,Tn, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Chattanooga Campus, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Loyola U-Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2001
- U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Medical School — 2000
- Texas A&M University / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zotos?
Awesome dr who truly cares about his patients and their sobriety
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zotos accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zotos frequently treats Tobacco Use Disorder, Nausea, and Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury).
Dr. Zotos' office is located at 207 Spears Ave, Chattanooga, TN 37405. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zotos has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hamilton Medical Center
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Rhea Medical Center
- Southern Tennessee Regional Health System Winchester
Alexander Zotos M.D.FASAM207 Spears Ave, Chattanooga, TN 37405 (423) 521-1035
Consultant Addiction Medicine, Family Medicine, And Geriatric Medicine
Consultant Addiction Medicine, Family Medicine, And Geriatric Medicine2051B Hamill Rd Ste 403, Hixson, TN 37343 (423) 316-8147
Alexander Zotos M.D. FASAM32 Millennium Cir, Ringgold, GA 30736 (423) 521-1035