Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (732) 201-3855, and for other questions, call (908) 668-4410.
Dr. Alexander Russoniello, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Edison, NJ. Dr. Russoniello completed a residency at SUNY Downstate. He currently practices at Hackensack Meridian Medical Group - Orthopedic Surgery and is affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Russoniello is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Ctr Sport Med & Sci-Temple Sports Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- SUNY Downstate, Residency Hospital — 1988
- SUNY Downstate, Internship Hospital — 1984
- UMDNJ-Rutgers, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Russoniello?
Love Doc. Great Hands.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alexander Russoniello, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Russoniello's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Russoniello accepts your insurance.
Dr. Russoniello frequently treats Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), Joint Pain, and Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain.
Dr. Russoniello's office is located at 5 Progress St, Edison, NJ 08820. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Russoniello has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center
Hackensack Meridian Medical Group - Orthopedic Surgery
Hackensack Meridian Medical Group - Orthopedic Surgery5 Progress St, Edison, NJ 08820 Call