Dr. Alexander Mih, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mih's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alexander Mih, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Chanute, KS. Dr. Mih completed a residency at Mayo School Of Graduate Medical Education College Of Medicine. He currently practices at NMRMC Orthopedic Clinic and is affiliated with Labette Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mih is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- Indiana Hand to Shoulder Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Mayo School Of Graduate Medical Education College Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- The Johns Hopkins University, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mih?
Dr. Mih did both of my carpal tunnel surgeries over 9 years ago. He and his staff were very welcoming, comforting, knowledgeable and informative. I definitely recommend him! I would choose him again if a repeat is necessary, however; so far so good :)
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mih accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mih frequently treats Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist, and Osteoarthritis of Hands.
Dr. Mih's office is located at 1501 W 7th St, Chanute, KS 66720. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mih has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Labette Health
- Neosho Memorial Regional Medical Center