Dr. Alexander Mbewe, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Southington, CT. Dr. Mbewe completed a residency at 2007. He currently practices at Holmes & Wadolowski Mds and is affiliated with Hartford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mbewe is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
Holmes & Wadolowski Mds
Holmes & Wadolowski Mds209 Main St Ste C, Southington, CT 06489 (860) 329-0401
Saint Francis Medical Group
Saint Francis Medical Group1000 Asylum Ave Ste 2112, Hartford, CT 06105 (860) 714-4749
- John Dempsey Hospital of University of CT Health Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- University of Connecticut, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- 2007, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Queens Hospital Center, New York., Residency Hospital — 2007
- 2005, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Queens Hospital Center, New York., Internship Hospital — 2005
- University Of Zambia, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mbewe?
Two things impressed us about Dr. Mbewe. How thoroughly he prepared for our first appointment. The doctor reviewed carefully our uncle's records from both St. Francis Hospital and Hartford Hospital, including the images and was well aware of the medical history. Secondly, how patient he was during the appointment, taking the time to explain many details and share his recommendations, looking holistically at the person's health. The fact that he speaks fluently Russian was a nice bonus.
- Hartford Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut at Bradley Memorial
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut at New Britain