Dr. Alexander Mason, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Mason completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic. He currently practices at Emory University School of Medicine and is affiliated with Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mason is board certified in Neurosurgery.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Cleveland Clinic, Residency Hospital — 2007
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health, Medical School — 2000
- Ohio State University, Other Education — 1996
- Miami University, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mason?
Dr. Mason did a wonderful job with a difficult procedure. He saved my life and now I'm actually better than I was for years before my condition developed.
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory University Hospital Midtown
- Grady Memorial Hospital