Dr. Alexander Pan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alexander Pan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Issaquah, WA. Dr. Pan completed a residency at Boston Medical Center Corporate University Hospital Campus. He currently practices at Swedish Heart and Vascular and is affiliated with Swedish Ballard Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pan is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Emory University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Boston Medical Center Corporate University Hospital Campus, Residency Hospital
- Universidade De Sao Paulo, Faculdade De Medicina, Medical School
- Boston Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- University Of Hawaii, Queens Medical Center, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mandarin, Portuguese, Spanish
Swedish Heart and Vascular
Swedish Heart and Vascular Issaquah751 Ne Blakely Dr # 3020, Issaquah, WA 98029 Existing Patients: (425) 313-7123
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pan?
Great doctor, excellent bedside manners and communicator
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pan frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Pan's office is located at 751 Ne Blakely Dr # 3020, Issaquah, WA 98029. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pan speaks Portuguese, Spanish, and Chinese, Mandarin. View profile to see all.
Dr. Pan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Swedish Ballard Campus
- Swedish Cherry Hill Campus
- Swedish First Hill Campus
- Swedish Issaquah Campus