Dr. Alexander Blinski, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Blinski's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alexander Blinski, MD is a family medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Blinski completed a residency at Hoboken University Medical Center. He currently practices at Symmetry Medicine and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Blinski is board certified in Family Practice.
- Hoboken University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2014
- American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Pinnacle Health Hospitals (harrisburg hospital), Internship Hospital — 2011
- St Matthews University, Medical School — 2010
- University Of Florida, Undergraduate School — 2006
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Symmetry Medicine62 Charles St Apt 4, New York, NY 10014 Existing Patients: (347) 480-9958
Cure Urgent Care
Cure Urgent Care UWS2689 Broadway, New York, NY 10025 Existing Patients: (212) 832-2756
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Blinski?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Blinski accepts your insurance.
Dr. Blinski frequently treats Allergies, Anxiety, and Arthritis.
Dr. Blinski's office is located at 62 Charles St Apt 4, New York, NY 10014. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Blinski speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Blinski has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Sinai Hospital