Dr. Alexander Sweidan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sweidan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alexander Sweidan, MD is a pulmonary critical care medicine specialist in Costa Mesa, CA. He currently practices at Alexander Sweidan, MD and is affiliated with Dignity Health - St. Mary Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Sweidan is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of California, Irvine Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Polish, Romanian, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sweidan?
Very smart and knowledgable. He sees me through zoom. It is very convenient. He does hours after my work too.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sweidan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sweidan frequently treats Acidosis, Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG), and Asthma.
Dr. Sweidan's office is located at 136 Broadway, Costa Mesa, CA 92627. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sweidan speaks Polish, Romanian, and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Sweidan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Dignity Health - St. Mary Medical Center
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
- Hoag Hospital Newport Beach
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- UCI Medical Center