Dr. Alexander Solky, MD is a oncology specialist in Rochester, NY. Dr. Solky completed a residency at Strong Mem Hsp University Rochester. He currently practices at INTERLAKES ONCOLOGY & HEMATOLOGY and is affiliated with F.F. Thompson Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Solky is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Interlakes Oncology & Hematology
Interlakes Oncology Hematology
Interlakes Oncology Hematology511w W Washington St, Geneva, NY 14456 Existing Patients: (315) 781-2250
Sands Cancer Center
Sands Cancer Center395 Parrish St, Canandaigua, NY 14424 Existing Patients: (585) 393-7040
- Strong Mem Hsp University Rochester, Residency Hospital
- University Of Rochester, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Solky?
- F.F. Thompson Hospital
- Geneva General Hospital
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Unity Hospital