Dr. Alexander Hindenburg, MD
New Patient(516) 654-0596
Dr. Alexander Hindenburg, MD is a hematology specialist in Mineola, NY. Dr. Hindenburg completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at Winthrop Oncology & Hematology Associates and is affiliated with NYU Winthrop Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hindenburg is board certified in Hematology.
Winthrop Oncology & Hematology Associates
Winthrop Oncology & Hematology Associates120 Mineola Blvd Ste 500, Mineola, NY 11501 Call
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- WVa U Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Rutgers Medical School, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hindenburg?
I'm a 19 year breast cancer survivor thanks to Dr. Hindenburg. He's the most knowledgeable, compassionate Doctor I've ever met. I'm so thankful to have found him in my time of need. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.
- NYU Winthrop Hospital