Call (516) 240-9872 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (516) 663-9500 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Alexander Hindenburg, MD
New Patient(845) 295-1592
Dr. Alexander Hindenburg, MD is a hematology specialist in Mineola, NY. Dr. Hindenburg completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at Perlmutter Cancer Center at NYU Langone Hematology Oncology Associates - Mineola and is affiliated with NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hindenburg is board certified in Hematology.
Perlmutter Cancer Center at NYU Langone Hematology Oncology Associates - Mineola
Perlmutter Cancer Center at NYU Langone Hematology Oncology Associates - Mineola120 Mineola Blvd Unit A, Mineola, NY 11501 Call
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- WVa U Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Rutgers Medical School, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hindenburg?
Dr. Hindenburg saved my life 3 times! I am a 7 year metastatic (stage 4) breast cancer survivor because of him. He is knowledgeable, kind & sympathetic. He takes the time to answer all your questions too. He is truly the best. I highly recommend him..
- NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hindenburg has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alexander Hindenburg, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hindenburg's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hindenburg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hindenburg frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms, Breast Neoplasms, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Hindenburg's office is located at 120 Mineola Blvd Unit A, Mineola, NY 11501. Find other locations and directions.