Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (630) 219-1910, and for other questions, call (630) 646-2273.
Dr. Alexander Hantel, MD is a oncology specialist in Naperville, IL. Dr. Hantel completed a residency at University of Illinois Hospital. He currently practices at Edward Hematology Oncology Group and is affiliated with Edward Hospital - Main Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hantel is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- John Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Illinois Hospital, Residency Hospital
- U Ill Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of Illinois Hospital, Medical School — 1981
- American Enterprise Group
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Managed Care (Non-HMO)
- POMCO Group
- Preferred Network Access
- Priority Health
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chinese, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog
Edward Hematology Oncology Group
Edward Hematology Oncology Group120 Spalding Dr Ste 111, Naperville, IL 60540 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hantel?
I have been a patient of Doctor Hantel for a very long time. I was diagnosed with iron deficient anemia way back in 2007. I saw several doctors at several hospitals in the years that followed but my anemia never became stabilized and predictable (without blood transfusions) until I went to Edward Hospital and Doctor Hantel took charge. Our relationship has been sometimes stormy because of my indifference. However, the Doctor never relented. I am definitely healthier today because of him. He is a good doctor, he knows his business, and we will always share a lifelong bond.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alexander Hantel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hantel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hantel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hantel frequently treats Anemia, Secondary Malignancies, and Colorectal Cancer.
Dr. Hantel's office is located at 120 Spalding Dr Ste 111, Naperville, IL 60540. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hantel speaks Polish, Russian, and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Hantel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Edward Hospital - Main Campus
- Elmhurst Hospital - Main Campus