Dr. Alexander Halkos, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Halkos' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alexander Halkos, MD is a cardiology specialist in Decatur, GA. Dr. Halkos completed a residency at Dc Gen Hospital. He currently practices at Cornelius Flowers Mdcardio of Ga PC and is affiliated with Emory Decatur Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Dc Gen Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Grady Mem Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Vet Affairs Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Virginia / Main Campus, Medical School — 1963
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cornelius Flowers Mdcardio of Ga PC2675 N Decatur Rd Ste 200, Decatur, GA 30033 Existing Patients: (404) 296-1256
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Halkos?
He takes time to explain in detail everything about your condition.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Halkos accepts your insurance.
Dr. Halkos frequently treats Heart Palpitations, Heart Disease, and Hypertension.
Dr. Halkos' office is located at 2675 N Decatur Rd Ste 200, Decatur, GA 30033. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Halkos has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Decatur Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory University Hospital Midtown