Dr. Alexander Gottschalk, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gottschalk's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alexander Gottschalk, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in San Francisco, CA. He currently practices at UCSF Medical Center Rad/Onclgy and is affiliated with UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gottschalk is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- University Of Chicago/The Pritzker School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Chinese Community Health Plan (CCHP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gottschalk?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gottschalk accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gottschalk frequently treats PET-CT Scan, SPECT Scan, and Ultrasound Guided Procedures.
Dr. Gottschalk's office is located at 1600 Divisadero St Ste H, San Francisco, CA 94143. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gottschalk has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus
UCSF Medical Center Rad/Onclgy
UCSF Medical Center Rad/Onclgy1600 Divisadero St Ste H, San Francisco, CA 94143 Existing Patients: (415) 353-7175