Dr. Alexander Glogau, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Plano, TX. Dr. Glogau completed a residency at Maimonides Medical Center. He currently practices at OrthoTexas Orthopedics & Sports Medicine and is affiliated with Baylor Medical Center at Frisco. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Glogau is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Associated Orthopedics and Sports Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Maimonides Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Downstate Medical Center, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Glogau?
Dr. Glogau replaced my left hip in late February. I liked his direct approach to what was coming and what was expected. Since then he has been in contact with me. With his guidance and physical therapy my outcome has been very good. Would recommend him and is staff for surgery as well as BSW Hospital in Frisco.
- Baylor Medical Center at Frisco
- Baylor Scott & White - Plano