Click here to compare with other Medical Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Alexander Denes, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Denes completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Portland Office and is affiliated with OHSU Hospital - Marquam Hill Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Denes is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1975
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1974
- University of Missouri School of Medicine - Columbia, Medical School — 1973
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arizona Oncology Associates, PC
Arizona Oncology Associates, PC3700 W State Route 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336 Existing Patients: (928) 204-4163
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Denes?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Denes frequently treats Acute Leukemia, Myeloproliferative Disorders, and Breast Diseases.
Dr. Denes' office is located at 3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd, Portland, OR 97239. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Denes has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- OHSU Hospital - Marquam Hill Campus
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center