Dr. Alexander Brickler, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brickler's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alexander Brickler, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Tallahassee, FL. Dr. Brickler completed a residency at Ohio State University. He currently practices at Anderson-brickler Midwifery Center and is affiliated with Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Ohio State University, Residency Hospital — 1956
- Monmouth Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1954
- Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1953
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Anderson-brickler Midwifery Center1304 Hodges Dr Ste A, Tallahassee, FL 32308 Existing Patients: (850) 431-4500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brickler?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brickler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brickler frequently treats Vaginal Delivery and VBAC, Maternal Anemia, and Amniocentesis.
Dr. Brickler's office is located at 1304 Hodges Dr Ste A, Tallahassee, FL 32308. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brickler has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare