Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Alexander Lee, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in San Jose, CA. Dr. Lee completed a residency at Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital. He currently practices at Alta Eye Care, San Jose CA and is affiliated with El Camino Health - Los Gatos Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Uc-San Diego Med Ctr, Medical School
- Pepose Vision Institute-Cornea and Refractive Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Uc San Diego Medical Center-Glaucoma, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
- UC-Berkeley, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net of California
- Hill Physicians Medical Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lee frequently treats Farnsworth Lantern Test, B-Scan Ultrasound, and Eye Examination.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 3239 STEVENS CREEK BLVD, San Jose, CA 95117. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lee speaks Chinese, Mandarin and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lee has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- El Camino Health - Los Gatos Campus
- Mountain View Campus (El Camino Hospital)
Alta Eye Care, San Jose CA
Alta Eye Care3239 STEVENS CREEK BLVD, San Jose, CA 95117 Existing Patients: (408) 502-6188