Dr. Black has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alexander Black, MD is a hematology specialist in Valencia, CA. Dr. Black completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center. He currently practices at Ucla Hematologyoncology-santa Clarita-valencia and is affiliated with Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Black is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Columbia U, College of Phys/Surg, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ucla Hematologyoncology-santa Clarita-valencia27235 Tourney Rd Ste 2400, Valencia, CA 91355 Existing Patients: (661) 255-5350
UCLA Hematology Oncology Pasade
UCLA Hematology Oncology Pasade625 S Fair Oaks Ave Ste 320, Pasadena, CA 91105 Existing Patients: (626) 396-2999
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Black?
Dr. Black and his staff have been helping my son since he was diagnosed with Cancer. You have no idea how difficult those words are to hear unless you have been there. I can't tell you how many times I've recited the parent's prayer. Dr. Black has always been very straightforward. He shoots from the hip and does not sugarcoat any news. The last thing I wanted was a doctor not being real and giving my family and me false hope. Dr. Black is incredible and to be commended.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alexander Black, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Black's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Black accepts your insurance.
Dr. Black frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Black's office is located at 27235 Tourney Rd Ste 2400, Valencia, CA 91355. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital