Dr. Barsouk has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alexander Barsouk, MD is a hematology specialist in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Barsouk completed a residency at St Francis Med Center. He currently practices at West Penn Outpatient Services At Mellon Pavilion and is affiliated with Acmh Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Barsouk is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Pittsburgh, Fellowship Hospital
- St Francis Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Health Center of Pittsburgh, Residency Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center, Residency Hospital
- Moscow Med Inst, Pirogov, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barsouk?
Dr. Barsouk is excellent in every area of oncology. He will always be my #1 DOCTOR!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alexander Barsouk, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Barsouk's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Barsouk accepts your insurance.
Dr. Barsouk frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Barsouk's office is located at 4815 Liberty Ave Ste 340, Pittsburgh, PA 15224. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Barsouk speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Acmh Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Allegheny Valley Hospital
- Punxsutawney Area Hospital
- UPMC Presbyterian
- West Penn Hospital