Dr. Alexander Babayants, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Babayants' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alexander Babayants, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Livingston, NJ. Dr. Babayants completed a residency at East Carolina University / Brody School of Medicine. and is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Babayants is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry.
- Board Certified in Addiction Medicine, Other Education — 2014
- Board Certified in Adult Psychiatry, Other Education — 2009
- East Carolina University / Brody School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1999
- VA Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Medical University, Medical School — 1988
- Medical University, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 184 S Livingston Ave Ste 9272, Livingston, NJ 07039 Existing Patients: (973) 218-1868
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Babayants?
Dr babayants, has work hard to help me with my addiction with the vivitrol shot and med management...he's a lil ruff around the edges but once you get to no him he's really an awesome Dr, and pretty cool.. his office assistant Alexia is the best she help out with what ever you need .... Thanks guys
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Babayants accepts your insurance.
Dr. Babayants frequently treats Schizoid and Schizotypal Personality Disorder, Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , and Psychological Evaluation.
Dr. Babayants' office is located at 184 S Livingston Ave Ste 9272, Livingston, NJ 07039. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Babayants has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center
- Saint Michael's Medical Center