Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Alexander Alperovich, MD
Dr. Alexander Alperovich, MD is
- Superficial Venous Diagnosis and Treatment Training, Preceptor Dr. John Kingsley, Other Education — 2008
- University of Massachusetts Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Residency Hospital — 1992
- VYTAUTA DIDZIOJO UNIVERSITY / MEDICAL COLLEGE, Medical School — 1982
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Meritain Health
- National Elevator
- POMCO Group
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lithuanian, Russian, Spanish
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Alexander Alperovich, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Alperovich's profile.
Dr. Alperovich in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Alperovich frequently treats the following conditions: Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, Heart Disease and Chest Pain. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Alperovich's office is located at 172 W University Pkwy Ste A Jackson, TN 38305. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Alperovich is able to speak Lithuanian, Russian and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Alperovich provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Alexander Alperovich, MD is affiliated with Jackson-madison County General Hospital.
- Jackson-madison County General Hospital
Advanced Cardiovascular & Vein
Spero Health172 W University Pkwy Ste A, Jackson, TN 38305 (731) 215-1281
Advanced Cardiovascular & Vein Center1340 Union University DR, Jackson, TN 38305 (731) 215-1281