Dr. Aizman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alexander Aizman, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Aizman completed a residency at New York University Medical Center-Tisch Hospital. He currently practices at Alexander Aizman MD and is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Aizman is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- University Of Michigan Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- New York University Medical Center-Tisch Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- North Shore University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
- New York University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Alexander Aizman MD
Alexander Aizman M.d. PC2960 Ocean Ave Ste 4, Brooklyn, NY 11235 Existing Patients: (718) 646-2025
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Aizman?
I'm new to the area, 68 years old, had already been diagnosed with macular degeneration. I found Dr. Aizman on-line, was impressed with his excellent training and qualifications, and made an appointment. I couldn't be happier with Dr. Aizman; he was gracious, open and helpful. He took the time to get to know me, answered all my questions, and gave me a much better sense of where my condition stands and my prognosis than my previous ophthalmologist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alexander Aizman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Aizman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Aizman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Aizman frequently treats Age-Related Macular Degeneration, Destruction of Lesion of Retina and Choroid, and Vitreous Hemorrhage.
Dr. Aizman's office is located at 2960 Ocean Ave Ste 4, Brooklyn, NY 11235. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Aizman speaks Russian, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital