Dr. Ro has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alex Ro, MD is a cardiology specialist in Glenview, IL. He currently practices at NorthShore Medical Group and is affiliated with Evanston Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ro is board certified in Cardiology.
- University Of Maryland, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ro?
I have been seeing Dr. Ro for about 20 years. I have nothing but the highest respect, regard, and gratitude for his services. He will call back, arrive at multiple hospitals were I have been, and gave me life changing ablations. He also put in my mother’s pacemaker. He is truly professional, thoughtful, thorough, and kind. I have never had anything but truly responsive service from his whole team.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alex Ro, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ro's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ro accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ro frequently treats Heart Disease, Supraventricular Tachycardia, and Third Degree Heart Block.
Dr. Ro's office is located at 2150 Pfingsten Rd Ste 1200, Glenview, IL 60026. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Evanston Hospital
- Glenbrook Hospital
- Highland Park Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
NorthShore Medical Group
Chicagoland Cardiology - Glenview2150 Pfingsten Rd Ste 1200, Glenview, IL 60026 (847) 657-1819
NorthShore University HealthSystem
NorthShore University HealthSystem2050 Pfingsten Rd Ste 360, Glenview, IL 60026 (847) 657-1819
Northshore University Health System2650 Ridge Ave, Evanston, IL 60201 (847) 570-2250