Dr. Alex Evers, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Evers' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alex Evers, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Evers completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at Washington Univ Anesthesiology and is affiliated with Barnes Jewish Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Evers is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Michael Reese, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1979
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Washington Univ Anesthesiology
Saint Louis Office660 S Euclid Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63110 Existing Patients: (314) 362-8376
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Evers?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Evers accepts your insurance.
Dr. Evers frequently treats Partial Lung Collapse, Abdominal Pain, and Anal and Rectal Cancer.
Dr. Evers' office is located at 660 S Euclid Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63110. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Evers has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Barnes Jewish Hospital