Dr. Alex Merkulov, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Merkulov's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alex Merkulov, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in Farmington, CT. Dr. Merkulov completed a residency at University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey. He currently practices at UNIV OF CONN HEALTH CTR and is affiliated with Uconn John Dempsey Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Merkulov is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Yale University, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey, Residency Hospital — 2010
- New York Downtown Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2006
- University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Newark, Medical School — 2005
- Montclair State University, Undergraduate School — 2000
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Univ of Conn Health Ctr
Univ of Conn Health Ctr263 Farmington Ave, Farmington, CT 06032 Existing Patients: (860) 422-3049
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Merkulov?
Dr. Merkulov is highly trained, very professional and treats patients as individuals--not a number on a scan. He is concerned about each and every patient, and makes it a practice to speak personally with the patient as needed. I have been seeing Dr. Merkulov since 2013, and feel that my care at the NEAG breast center is far superior to that which I previously had elsewhere in the area. I have a professional background, and feel that my observation and experience is accurate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Merkulov accepts your insurance.
Dr. Merkulov frequently treats Biopsy, Breast Abscess, and Breast Cancer.
Dr. Merkulov's office is located at 263 Farmington Ave, Farmington, CT 06032. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Merkulov speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Merkulov has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Uconn John Dempsey Hospital