Dr. Alex Barrocas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Barrocas' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alex Barrocas, MD is a endovascular neurosurgery specialist in Miami Shores, FL. Dr. Barrocas completed a residency at Georgetown University Hospital. He currently practices at Interventional Neuroradiology and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore, Internship Hospital
- Mgh Harvard Med School, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Washington University In St Louis School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Rutgers Med Sch-UMDNJ, Medical School — 2000
- Tufts University, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Ucns Neuroimaging Boards 2013, Other Education
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Assurant Health
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Golden Rule
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Interventional Neuroradiology9420 Park Dr, Miami Shores, FL 33138 Existing Patients: (786) 408-3121
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barrocas?
The best Doctor I have met in all of Miami. If it was not for Dr. Barrocas medical knowledge and expertise I would have had unneeded neck surgery that was recommended by a top Neurosurgeon also in Miami. I flew to the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota for a third option and they concurred with Dr. Barrocas. I would highly recommend Dr. Barrocas. He is caring professional and has a very warm bedside manner to make his patients feel comfortable and well informed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Barrocas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Barrocas frequently treats All Headaches (incl. Migraine), Aneurysm, and Brain Aneurysm.
Dr. Barrocas' office is located at 9420 Park Dr, Miami Shores, FL 33138. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Barrocas speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Barrocas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital