Dr. Johnson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alex Johnson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Boise, ID. Dr. Johnson completed a residency at University of Virginia. He currently practices at Saint Alphonsus Medical Group and is affiliated with Saint Alphonsus Medical Center - Ontario. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Johnson is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Wake Forest University School Of Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University of Virginia, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University of Virginia, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Oregon Health Science University, Medical School — 2003
- Altius Health Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Corizon Health
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Idaho Physicians Network (IPN)
- Medicaid of Idaho
- Medicaid of Oregon
- Moda Health
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Saint Alphonsus Health Alliance
- Wise Provider Networks
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Alphonsus Medical Group
Saint Alphonsus Medical Group6140 W Curtisian Ave Ste 200, Boise, ID 83704 Existing Patients: (208) 302-0000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnson?
It was very good
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alex Johnson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Johnson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Johnson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Johnson frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Johnson's office is located at 6140 W Curtisian Ave Ste 200, Boise, ID 83704. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Alphonsus Medical Center - Ontario
- Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center