Dr. Alexander MacDonell, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. MacDonell's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alexander MacDonell, MD is a cardiology specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. MacDonell completed a residency at University Of Tennessee Program. He currently practices at University Cardiology Associates - Augusta Cardiology and is affiliated with Allendale County Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. MacDonell is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Tennessee Program, Residency Hospital
- University Of Kentucky Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- University Tenn, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Medical College Of Georgia At Georgia Regents University, Medical School — 1986
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Cardiology Associates - Augusta Cardiology
University Cardiology Associates - Augusta Cardiology818 Saint Sebastian Way Ste 302, Augusta, GA 30901 Existing Patients: (706) 724-3473
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. MacDonell?
I haven't visited yet but if his services are a representation of his scheduler Felicia? then we are looking forward to his service. She was very helpful in taking care of my husband and I's concerns. Very knowledgeable. I will provide update on the doctor after visit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. MacDonell accepts your insurance.
Dr. MacDonell frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. MacDonell's office is located at 818 Saint Sebastian Way Ste 302, Augusta, GA 30901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. MacDonell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Allendale County Hospital