Dr. Foxman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alex Foxman, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Beverly Hills, CA. Dr. Foxman completed a residency at Lac/usc Med Center. He currently practices at Dan Naim MD A Medical Corp. and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Foxman is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- American University of The Caribbean / School of Medicine, Medical School
- Lac/usc Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dan Naim MD A Medical Corp.9400 Brighton Way Ste 410, Beverly Hills, CA 90210 Existing Patients: (310) 256-2426
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Foxman?
Dr Foxman visits my wife and gives great service and care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Foxman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Foxman frequently treats Malaise and Fatigue, Anemia, and Phlebitis and Thrombophlebitis.
Dr. Foxman's office is located at 9400 Brighton Way Ste 410, Beverly Hills, CA 90210. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Foxman speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center