Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 395-9680.
Book an Appointment
Dr. Alexis Sokil, MD
New Patient(484) 381-0254
Dr. Alexis Sokil, MD is a cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Sokil completed a residency at Boston Medical Center. He currently practices at Jefferson Heart Institute, Division of Cardiology and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Sokil is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Italian, Spanish, Ukrainian
- George Washington University, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Boston Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Boston Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sokil?
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Jefferson Abington Hospital
- Jefferson Torresdale Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sokil has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sokil accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sokil frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Sokil's office is located at 8001 Roosevelt Blvd Ste 403, Philadelphia, PA 19152. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sokil speaks Spanish, Ukrainian, and Italian. View profile to see all.