Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (425) 523-1149.
Dr. Alexander Krajina, MD
Dr. Alexander Krajina, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Mountlake Terrace, WA. Dr. Krajina completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center. He currently practices at UW Medicine Primary Care at Mountlake Terrace and is affiliated with Valley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Krajina is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Louisiana State University / School of Medicine In New Orleans, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Krajina?
Dr Krajina is efficient and kind. He’s the best primary care physician I have ever seen
- Valley Medical Center
- UW Medical Center - Northwest
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alexander Krajina, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Krajina's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Krajina accepts your insurance.
Dr. Krajina frequently treats Lipid Disorders, Anemia, and Hyperlipidemia.
Dr. Krajina's office is located at 24360 Van Ry Blvd Ste 111, Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Krajina has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.