Dr. Alev Wilk, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wilk's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alev Wilk, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Madison, WI. Dr. Wilk completed a residency at University Of Wi Hospital And Cli. She currently practices at Richland Medical Center and is affiliated with Unitypoint Health Meriter. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wilk is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of Wi Hospital And Cli, Residency Hospital
- University Of Wisconsin Graduate Medical Education, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- University of California Davis School of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- The Alliance
- WEA Trust
- WPS Health Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Richland Medical Center
Meriter Hospital Medicine202 S Park St 8 Tower, Madison, WI 53715 Existing Patients: (608) 417-5695
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wilk?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wilk accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wilk frequently treats Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse, Acidosis, and Acute Kidney Failure.
Dr. Wilk's office is located at 202 S Park St 8 Tower, Madison, WI 53715. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wilk has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Unitypoint Health Meriter