Dr. Emerel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Aleksandr Emerel, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Des Moines, IA. Dr. Emerel completed a residency at New York Methodist Hospital. He currently practices at Broadlawns Medical Center and is affiliated with Paoli Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Broadlawns Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2018
- New York Methodist Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2017
- TEMPLE UNIVERSITY / PENNSYLVANIA COLLEGE OF PODIATRIC MEDICINE, Medical School — 2014
- Marist College, Undergraduate School — 2009
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Emerel?
Very friendly and pleasant. Explains things thoroughly. Amazing and knowledgeable doctor!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Aleksandr Emerel, DPM generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Emerel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Emerel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Emerel frequently treats Foot Fracture, Ankle Sprains and Strains, and Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture.
Dr. Emerel's office is located at 1801 Hickman Rd, Des Moines, IA 50314. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Emerel speaks Russian, Burmese, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Paoli Hospital
- Phoenixville Hospital
- Pottstown Hospital
Broadlawns Medical Center
Broadlawns Medical Center1801 Hickman Rd, Des Moines, IA 50314 (402) 880-1500
Ruggiero Orthopaedic Assoc. Ltd. P C.266 Lancaster Ave Ste 200, Malvern, PA 19355 (610) 644-6900