Call (629) 219-5873 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Alejandro Rivas, MD is a general surgery specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Rivas completed a residency at Baptist Hospital - Nashville. He currently practices at Alejandro A. Rivas, MD, FACS and is affiliated with Tristar Skyline Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rivas is board certified in General Surgery.
- Baptist Hospital - Nashville, Residency Hospital
- West Suburban Hospital - Oak Park, Internship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medicaid of Tennessee
- One Health
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Signature Health Alliance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Alejandro A. Rivas, MD, FACS
Alejandro A. Rivas, MD, FACS3443 Dickerson Pike Ste 400, Nashville, TN 37207 Existing Patients: (629) 219-5873
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rivas?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alejandro Rivas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rivas' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rivas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rivas frequently treats Gastrotomy, Gallstones, and Cholecystitis and Gallstones.
Dr. Rivas' office is located at 3443 Dickerson Pike Ste 400, Nashville, TN 37207. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rivas speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rivas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Tristar Skyline Medical Center
- Tristar Summit Medical Center