Dr. Crim has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Aleia Crim, MD is a oncology specialist in Sylvania, OH. Dr. Crim completed a residency at Ohio State University Medical Center. She currently practices at ProMedica Physicians Gynecology Oncology - Sylvania and is affiliated with ProMedica Toledo Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Oklahoma University Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, OK, Fellowship Hospital — 2018
- Ohio State University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2015
- UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA AT BIRMINGHAM SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 2011
- Auburn University, Undergraduate School — 2005
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
ProMedica Physicians Gynecology Oncology - Sylvania
ProMedica Physicians Gynecology Oncology - Sylvania5308 Harroun Rd Ste 285, Sylvania, OH 43560 Existing Patients: (419) 824-5633
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Crim?
Very caring. Takes the time to answer questions. Surgery went well and shorter than planned. Davinci hysterectomy!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Crim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Crim frequently treats Hysteroscopy, Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic, and Gynecologic Cancer.
Dr. Crim's office is located at 5308 Harroun Rd Ste 285, Sylvania, OH 43560. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- ProMedica Toledo Hospital