Dr. Aleda Toma, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Toma's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Aleda Toma, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Toma completed a residency at University OK Health Science Center. She currently practices at Cancer Specialists Of Oklahoma and is affiliated with Great Plains Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Toma is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University OK Health Science Center, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cancer Specialists Of Oklahoma
St Anthony Cancer Specialists of Oklahoma3525 Nw 56th St Ste 100d, Oklahoma City, OK 73112 Existing Patients: (405) 942-9200
Saadia Nazir Chohan
Ssm Health St. Anthony Hospital - Shawnee1102 W MacArthur St, Shawnee, OK 74804 Existing Patients: (405) 275-8781
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Toma?
Wonderful Dr. Kind, considerate, tells it like it is. Would recommend her to every woman with breast cancer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Toma accepts your insurance.
Dr. Toma frequently treats Adrenal Gland Cancer, Anal and Rectal Cancer, and Anemia.
Dr. Toma's office is located at 3525 Nw 56th St Ste 100d, Oklahoma City, OK 73112. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Toma has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Great Plains Regional Medical Center
- Integris Baptist Medical Center
- INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center
- Integris Canadian Valley Hospital
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City
- Ssm Health Saint Anthony Hospital Oklahoma City
- Ssm Health Saint Anthony Hospital Shawnee
- SSM Health St. Anthony Hospital - Midwest