Dr. Beningfield has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alec Beningfield, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Glen Burnie, MD. Dr. Beningfield completed a residency at Emory University Hospital. He currently practices at ENTAA Care and is affiliated with UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Beningfield is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Emory University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Beningfield?
I am highly satisfied with Dr.Beningfield. He explained the condition well. He is very patient with me. I felt comfortable with the tests he performed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Beningfield accepts your insurance.
Dr. Beningfield frequently treats Otologic Conditions & Procedures, Sleep Apnea, and Upper Respiratory Conditions.
Dr. Beningfield's office is located at 203 Hospital Dr Ste 200, Glen Burnie, MD 21061. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center
ENTAA Care203 Hospital Dr Ste 200, Glen Burnie, MD 21061 Existing Patients: (410) 760-8840