Dr. Fleites has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Aldo Fleites, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Miami, FL. Dr. Fleites completed a residency at Mount Sinai Medical Center. He currently practices at Unicardio Medical Center, Miami Fl and is affiliated with Hialeah Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fleites is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Superior Institute of Medical Science / Villa Clara, Medical School — 2002
- Superior Institute of Medical Science / Villa Clara, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Molina Healthcare
- PPO Plus
- Preferred Care Partners
- Preferred Medical Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Unicardio Medical Center, Miami Fl
Unicardio Medical Center61 Grand Canal Dr Ste 200, Miami, FL 33144 Existing Patients: (305) 456-5621
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fleites?
He is an excellent doctor and very professional with a very qualified staff
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Aldo Fleites, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fleites' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fleites accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fleites frequently treats Emphysema, Dyslipidemia, and Lipid Disorders.
Dr. Fleites' office is located at 61 Grand Canal Dr Ste 200, Miami, FL 33144. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fleites speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hialeah Hospital
- Larkin Community Hospital Palm Springs
- Palmetto General Hospital