Dr. Aldo Ruffolo, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ruffolo's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Aldo Ruffolo, DO is a diagnostic radiology specialist in Charleston, IL. Dr. Ruffolo completed a residency at Genesys Regional Medical Ctr Genesee Memorial Campus. He currently practices at Lakeland Radiologists Ltd. and is affiliated with Citrus Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Northwestern, Other Education — 2013
- Genesys Regional Medical Ctr Genesee Memorial Campus, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Sun Coast Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University of Iowa, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lakeland Radiologists Ltd.907 W LINCOLN AVE, Charleston, IL 61920 Existing Patients: (217) 345-2100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ruffolo?
I have had an exceptional experience with Dr. Ruffolo. After suffering from varicose and spider veins for years, I am so happy that I found Dr. Ruffolo. He has changed my legs and my life. I am no longer self conscious about wearing shorts, and no longer have leg pain. I would highly recommend Dr. Ruffolo and his staff over any other facility.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ruffolo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ruffolo frequently treats CT Scan (Computed Tomography), Ultrasound, Breast, and PET Scan.
Dr. Ruffolo's office is located at 907 W LINCOLN AVE, Charleston, IL 61920. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ruffolo speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ruffolo has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Citrus Memorial Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- Palms Of Pasadena Hospital
- St. Petersburg General Hospital
- Terre Haute Regional Hospital