Dr. Torres has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alcy Torres, MD is a pediatric neurology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Torres completed a residency at Mass General Hospital, Brigham and Women Hospital, Beth Israel-Deaconess Hospital, Veterans Roxbury. He currently practices at Boston Medical Center and is affiliated with Boston Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Children'S Hospital Boston, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Mass General Hospital, Brigham and Women Hospital, Beth Israel-Deaconess Hospital, Veterans Roxbury, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Miami Chldns Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Hospital Eugenio Espejo, Quito, Ecuador, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University Cen Del Ecuador, Medical School — 1990
- Colegio Intisana, Quito, Ecuador, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, Portuguese, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Torres?
He was the first doctor to give me an accurate diagnosis of my childs condition. He is awesome in every way.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alcy Torres, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Torres' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Torres accepts your insurance.
Dr. Torres frequently treats Sudoscan, Quantitative Sensory Test (QST), and Evoked Potential Test.
Dr. Torres' office is located at 725 Albany St Ste 8c, Boston, MA 2118. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Torres speaks Portuguese, Spanish, and French. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Medical Center