Dr. Rosa has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ramon Rosa, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lewes, DE. Dr. Rosa completed a residency at Graduate Hospital. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Interventional Associates and is affiliated with Beebe Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rosa is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Graduate Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- U Autonoma de Santo Domingo, Medical School
- Graduate Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Graduate Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiovascular Interventional Associates
Cardiovascular Consultants of Southern Delaware16704 Kings Hwy, Lewes, DE 19958 Existing Patients: (302) 645-1233
Cardiovascular Consultants of Southern Delaware35141 Atlantic Ave Unit 3, Millville, DE 19967 Existing Patients: (302) 541-8138
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rosa?
Dr Rosa is kind, competent and caring
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ramon Rosa, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rosa's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rosa accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rosa frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Hypertension, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Rosa's office is located at 16704 Kings Hwy, Lewes, DE 19958. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rosa speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beebe Medical Center
- Tidalhealth Peninsula Regional