Dr. Parra has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alberto Parra, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Parra completed a residency at University Of Texas Health Science Center At San Antonio. He currently practices at The Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders, Fort Worth, TX and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Parra is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Ut Southwest Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2017
- University Of Texas Health Science Center At San Antonio, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Independent Health
- Oscar Insurance Corporation
- Scott & White Health Plan
- Texas True Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders, Fort Worth, TX
The Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders Fort Worth800 W Magnolia Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76104 Existing Patients: (817) 759-7000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parra?
Dr Parra is great, he explains the options and let me decide. Very easy to talk to
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alberto Parra, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Parra's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Parra accepts your insurance.
Dr. Parra frequently treats Secondary Malignancies, Liver Cancer, and Lymphoma Evaluation.
Dr. Parra's office is located at 800 W Magnolia Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Parra speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth
- Medical City Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth