Dr. Diaz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alberto Diaz, MD is a cardiology specialist in Elyria, OH. Dr. Diaz completed a residency at Henry Ford Hospital. He currently practices at North Ohio Heart Center and is affiliated with Mercy Health - Allen Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Harper Hospital Wayne St University, Fellowship Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Facultad De Medicina Alberto Hurtado, Medical School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
North Ohio Heart Center
North Ohio Heart Inc.125 E Broad St Ste 305, Elyria, OH 44035 Existing Patients: (440) 414-9100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Diaz?
He is a very talented doctor. Took very good care of my husband.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alberto Diaz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Diaz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Diaz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Diaz frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Diaz's office is located at 125 E Broad St Ste 305, Elyria, OH 44035. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Diaz speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Health - Allen Hospital
- Mercy Health - Lorain Hospital
- UH St. John Medical Center
- University Hospitals Elyria Medical Center