Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Alberto De Hoyos, MD
Dr. Alberto De Hoyos, MD is
- Northwestern University Feinberg School Of Medicine|University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC), Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Hospital Universitario|Toronto General Hospital University of Toronto|University Of Nevada School Of Medicine|Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Univ Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Medical School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Health Net
- National Elevator
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Medical Oncology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. De Hoyos?
Greatest Surgeon University professor in the world, knows precisely what he is doing. 38 yrs + experience! Tell you like it is... risks and chances, all. 4 yrs ago he pulled my left lung out lower lobe & 2 ribs a reconstructed whatever was left over of my cancerous lung!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Alberto De Hoyos, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. De Hoyos' profile.
Dr. De Hoyos in specializes in Medical Oncology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. De Hoyos' office is located at 2350 N Lake Dr Milwaukee, WI 53211. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. De Hoyos is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. De Hoyos provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Alberto De Hoyos, MD is affiliated with William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital and Ochsner Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Alberto De Hoyos, MD holds board certification in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Dr. Alberto De Hoyos, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital
- Ochsner Medical Center
Karen J. Maroda, Ph.D., ABPP
Karen J Maroda Ph D ABPP2350 N Lake Dr, Milwaukee, WI 53211 (414) 882-5772
Children's Health Endocrinology
Children's Health Endocrinology1935 Medical District Dr, Dallas, TX 75235 (214) 456-2333
Ochsner Medical Center, New Orleans, LA
Thoracic Surgey1514 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70121 (504) 842-3966