Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (786) 373-3504.
Dr. Alberto Larcada, MD is a hematology specialist in Miami, FL. Dr. Larcada completed a residency at U Miami Affil Hosp. He currently practices at Miami Cancer Institute and is affiliated with South Miami Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Larcada is board certified in Hematology.
- U Miami Affil, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- U Miami Affil Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1985
- U Miami Affil Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Dimension Health
- Dimension International
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Global Excel Insurance
- Magellan Complete Care
- Molina Healthcare
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Miami Cancer Institute
Miami Cancer Institute8900 North Kendall Drive, Miami, FL 33176 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Larcada?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alberto Larcada, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Larcada's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Larcada accepts your insurance.
Dr. Larcada frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Larcada's office is located at 8900 North Kendall Drive, Miami, FL 33176. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Larcada has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- South Miami Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami
- Doctors Hospital
- Homestead Hospital
- West Kendall Baptist Hospital
- Miami Cancer Institute