Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cuartas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Alberto Cuartas, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Marion, IL. Dr. Cuartas completed a residency at New Hanover Regional Medical Center. He currently practices at SIH Medical Group Cancer Care and is affiliated with Franklin Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cuartas is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- U Tenn, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- New Hanover Regional Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Hosp Universitario de Caldas, Internship Hospital — 1986
- U Caldas, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
SIH Medical Group Cancer Care
Southern Illinois Oncology & Hematology Ltd.3008 Civic Circle Blvd, Marion, IL 62959 Existing Patients: (618) 993-1030
Sih Medical Group
Sih Medical Group1400 PIN OAK DR, Carterville, IL 62918 Existing Patients: (618) 985-3333
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cuartas?
I highly recommend Dr. Cuartas. He listens to your concerns and answers your questions thoroughly & patiently. I trust him with my post-cancer surgery care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cuartas frequently treats Blood Disorders, Anemia, and Leukocytosis.
Dr. Cuartas' office is located at 3008 Civic Circle Blvd, Marion, IL 62959. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cuartas speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Cuartas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Franklin Hospital
- Harrisburg Medical Center
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
- Herrin Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Of Carbondale
- SIH St. Joseph Memorial Hospital