Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Alberto Bessudo, MD is a oncology specialist in Murrieta, CA. Dr. Bessudo completed a residency at Barnes Hospital University Wash. He currently practices at cCARE and is affiliated with Tri-city Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bessudo is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- University Of California San Diego, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Barnes Hospital University Wash, Residency Hospital — 1992
- University Wisc Med School, Residency Hospital — 1991
- U Wisc Med Sch, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Iztacala, Escuela Nacional De Estudios Prfesionales Iztacala, Medical School — 1989
- Colegio Hebreo Tarbut, Mexico City, Undergraduate School — 1981
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- Sharp Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bessudo?
Dr Bessudo is one of the best doctors I have encountered. He is polite, personable, kind, empathetic, appropriately humorous and most importantly knowledgeable and thorough. He takes time to explain complex concepts in an understandable and clear manner. His office staff are all very friendly as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bessudo has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bessudo frequently treats Anemia, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, and Bone Cancer.
Dr. Bessudo's office is located at 25405 Hancock Ave, Murrieta, CA 92562. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bessudo speaks Spanish, Hebrew, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tri-city Medical Center