Dr. Albert Marr, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Wilmington, NC. Dr. Marr completed a residency at Wake Forest University Baptist Med Center. He currently practices at EmergeOrtho, Wilmington, NC and is affiliated with New Hanover Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Marr is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
EmergeOrtho, Wilmington, NC
EmergeOrtho2716 Ashton Dr, Wilmington, NC 28412 Existing Patients: (910) 332-3800
EmergeOrtho - Wilmington/Ashton2716 Ashton Dr, Wilmington, NC 28412 Existing Patients: (910) 332-3800
EmergeOrtho - Leland/Brunswick Forest1168 E Cutlar Crossing, Leland, NC 28451 Existing Patients: (910) 332-3800
- The Found for Orthopedic & Athletic Rsch, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Wake Forest University Baptist Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MVP Health Care
- Thrivent Financial
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marr?
He was thorough, informative and seemed concerned about my issue with my foot.
- New Hanover Regional Medical Center
- NHRMC Orthopedic Hospital