Dr. Albert Tom, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Nashua, NH. Dr. Tom completed a residency at University Of Rochester. He currently practices at St. Joseph Hospital/Lahey Orthopedics and is affiliated with Chambersburg Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
St. Joseph Hospital/Lahey Orthopedics
St. Joseph Hospital/Lahey Orthopedics168 Kinsley St, Nashua, NH 03060 Existing Patients: (603) 578-9363
- University of Connecticut, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Rochester, Residency Hospital
- University Of Rochester, Internship Hospital
- Suny Upstate Medical University (Syracuse), Medical School — 2000
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Meritain Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tom?
Dr. Thom is an excellent doctor. He is very compassionate and has an excellent bedside manner. I have recommended him to family and friends.
- Chambersburg Hospital
- St. Joseph Hospital